Star Trek Elite Force 2 Game Shooter [Pc CD-ROM]
493Last Week - Viewed 315
Show All Users Reviews | Find and Compare Lowest Prices
Details of Star Trek Elite Force 2
Brand : ACTIVISION
Genre : shooter action games
Age Rating : Teen
ReleaseDate : 2003-06-24
Hardware Platform : Pc
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows Me
- Windows XP
Package Format : CD-ROM
Details Of Star Trek Elite Force 2This software is BRAND NEW. Packaging may differ slightly from the stock photo above. Please click on our logo above to see over 15,000 titles in stock.
- Better, Bigger, Longer:Building on the shoulders of its critically acclaimed predecessor, Star Trek Elite Force II features a more open level design than traditional shooters by offering different solution paths to several of the game's mission objectives. Additionally, the game consists of 11 missions for the biggest Elite Force game yet.
- Explore Strange New Worlds...:In the true spirit of Starfleet and exploration, Star Trek Elite Force II transports the player to a series of increasingly exotic outdoor locations like expansive alien landscapes and the void of space.
- New Ship, New Faces:As a new crewman aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E players can interact with the ship's systems and fellow crewmen such as the legendary Captain Jean Luc-Picard as they repel invaders and prepare for missions.
- Set Phasers To Frag:Players can dish out the damage with a variety of ranged weapons including improved phasers, an enhanced I-Mod and all new weapons like Romulan disrupters and a tetryon gatling gun. Melee weapons such as the Klingon Bat'Leth make their mark in multiplayer, and a fully functional Tricorder will be available for scanning and interacting with environments.
- Lookin' Good:Sporting the latest QUAKE III: Team Arena code base, Star Trek Elite Force II features even better graphics than its predecessor. Character models and textures offer greater detail and environments are even more stunning. The QUAKE III: Team Arena engine also allows for larger outdoor environments allowing designers to create massive alien landscapes.