Cheap Price Britax Boulevard 70 Convertible Car Seat
- Safecell technology features safecells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy-absorbing versa-tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward-rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- True side impact protection offers an extra layer of EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine aligned, and deep side walls lined with EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
Britax Frontier 85 , Britax Marathon 70-G3 , Britax Marathon 70, Britax Boulevard 70, Britax Frontier 85 , Britax Advocate 70 CS, Britax Chaperone Infant, Britax Roundabout 55 , Britax Boulevard 70 CS, Britax B-Agile, Diono Radian RXT , Baby Trend Expedition LX, Chicco Keyfit 30, Recaro ProRIDE Convertible, Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30, Diono RadianR100, RECARO Prosport Combination, Evenflo Symphony 65 , Britax Boulevard 70-G3 , Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 , Evenflo Symphony 65 DLX , Chicco KeyFit 30, Graco FastAction Fold DLX , Evenflo Symphony 65, Clek Oobr Booster, Safety 1st Go Hybrid, Britax Advocate 70-G3 , The First Years True Fit , Graco Quattro Tour , Britax B-Agile, Diono RadianR120, Britax Pavilion 70-G3, Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 , Graco Dynamo Lite , Evenflo Journey 300, Graco My Ride 65, Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 , Graco UrbanLite Travel , Graco Stylus LX , Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant, Graco Alano Travel
The BRITAX BOULEVARD 70 Convertible Car Seat achieves optimum head safety through the combination of BRITAX SafeCell Technology, integrated steel bars, and a Versa-Tether, which work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. It also features easy installation, True Side Impact Protection, and innovative details for your child's comfort and safety. The seat fits children in the rear-facing position from 5 to 40 pounds, and children in the forward-facing position starting at one year old and 20 pounds, up to 70 pounds.
BRITAX 360 Degree Protection
The BRITAX BOULEVARD 70 features technologies that work to minimize injury to your child during a crash from any direction, including both frontal and side impact crashes - the most frequent types of crashes. These technologies work together with other features on the car seat to minimize injury to your child during a crash by:
Designed with SafeCell Technology, the BOULEVARD 70 features SafeCells, which are engineered structures located in the base of the seat designed to compress in the event of a crash. This compression significantly lowers the center of gravity and counteracts the forward rotation of the car seat, delivering unprecedented performance in a crash.
Combi Cocorro Lightweight , Safety 1st Complete Air 65 , Peg Perego Convertible, Orbit Baby Stroller, Graco Dynamo Lite LX, Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30, Eddie Bauer Adventurer , The First Years C670, Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio, Graco Quattro Tour, Orbit Baby Toddler , Maxi-Cosi Pria 70, Evenflo Aura, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30, Maxi-Cosi Mico, Chicco Cortina Keyfit , Graco SnugRide 35, Graco FastAction Fold , Safety 1st Alpha Omega, Quinny CV080AVETRV , Maxi Cosi Mico Infant, Evenflo FeatherLite 200 , Combi Zeus 360, Graco Trekko Stroller, Clek Oobr Booster Seat, RECARO Euro Convertible, Orbit Baby Convertible, The First Years Wisp, Graco SmartSeat All-in-One , Chicco Keyfit 30, Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller, Graco Nautilus 3-in-1, Maxi Cosi Mila , Safety 1st Alpha , Safety 1st Complete Air 65 , Safety 1st Complete Air Protect, Clek Oobr Booster, Teutonia T-Tario 35, Maxi-Cosi Leila , Orbit Baby Toddler
The BOULEVARD 70 also features integrated steel bars, which strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce the forward flexing of the car seat. In addition, the energy-absorbing Versa-Tether anchors the top of the car seat and minimizes forward rotation of the car seat to reduce the crash forces that can reach your child if an accident occurs. These three features work together as a system to provide revolutionary head safety protection for your child.
True Side Impact Protection for Advanced Security
Offering True Side Impact Protection, the BOULEVARD 70 delivers advanced protection if you happen to face an unexpected side-impact crash. True Side Impact Protection is a system composed of a rigid seat shell with deep side walls, an adjustable head restraint, and an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) foam lining the head restraint. These combined features work together to protect your child's head and chest from incoming side-impact crash forces by distributing the forces over a larger surface area, helping shield your child from vehicle intrusion, contain your child's head and body in the seat, and minimize side-to-side movement of your child's head.
Maxi-Cosi Priori , Safety 1st SleekRide LX , Teutonia T-Linx , Britax Roundabout 55 , Kiddy World Plus Convertible , Graco LiteRider Baby, Evenflo Momentum65 LX, Britax Chaperone Travel, Lilly Gold Sit N, Chicco COTRBAROMA, Orbit Baby Stroller, Peg Perego Black , Angeles Runabout Stroller, Argos 70 Car Seat , Snugride 30 - Flare, Lilly Gold 5-n-1 , Orbit Baby Convertible, Recaro ProRide Convertible, Cybex Aton Car Seat, Combi Shuttle 33, Britax E9LD22SKIT1, Moto Travel System , Safety 1st Aerolite, Quinny CV080BFYKT2 , Peg-Perego Primo, Safety 1st Aerolite LX , Graco SnugRide 35, Safety 1st Complete Air 65 SE, Pliko P3 Travel System , Maxi-Cosi Pria 70, Symphony 65 E3 , Recaro Young Sport Child, Combi Shuttle Infant, Clek Foonf Convertible, Quinny BUZ3TRSTMR1, Graco Stylus 30, Cybex Aton Car Seat, Peg Perego IPMS80US35JU47JP53 , Evenflo lightweight, Primo Viaggio SIP 30, Graco Smart Seat , Eddie Bauer Adventurer
Premium Fit and Comfort Features
Whether children are watching the world go by or snuggling in for a nap, they'll enjoy that the BOULEVARD 70 reclines in both the forward and rear positions. And thanks to additional features, which include high-density comfort foam and a plush cover set with matching belly pad, they'll always ride in style and comfort. A 70-pound weight capacity, two buckle positions, and a tangle-free five-point harness with ten harness height settings provide a snug, custom fit for your growing child. Plus, an optional Infant Positioning Insert (sold separately) allows you to properly and securely fit smaller infants into the car seat.
Ease-of-Use for Safety and Convenience
Packed with perks for parents, the BOULEVARD 70 makes it easy to secure your child in the proper position without guesswork. Premium lower LATCH connectors make for a quick, simple, and tight installation, while the push-button allows you to easily uninstall the connectors. Easy-to-access built-in lock-offs allow you to install the car seat with ease using your vehicle's lap and shoulder belt. The quick-adjust harness system and buckle allow you to reposition the harness height without disassembling the harness straps.
Peg Perego Pliko, Britax Boulevard 70, Eddie Bauer Trailmaker, Orbit Baby Stroller, Chicco COTRBAFUEG , Graco Ready2Grow LX , Bugaboo Cameleon , Graco DuoGlider LX, Dream On Me Wanderer, BABY TREND Sit N , Britax - Frontier 85 SICT, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio , Eddie Bauer Trailmaker, Recaro ProRIDE , Graco DuoGlider LX , Maxi-Cosi IC099APUMIR , Chicco KeyFit Caddy, Safety 1st onBoard, Safety 1st SleekRide LX , Safety 1st Alpha Elite 65, Britax Chaperone Infant, Peg-Perego 2010 , Twingo Group 123 , Graco LiteRider Stroller, Maxi-Cosi IC099BIP , Quinny BUZZ3TRSTMR Buzz , Safety 1st Complete Air 65, Sunshine Kids Monterey, Evenflo Triumph 65 , Peg Perego Switch Four, Baby Trend Expedition, BABY TREND Sit N , Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30, Graco Alano Travel , Quinny 2011 Buzz , Britax Roundabout 50, Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller, Clek Special Edition Paul, Bugaboo Cameleon Complete, Safety 1st Complete Air 65 LX
Additionally, an anti-slip contoured base grips and protects the vehicle seat, ensuring a tight installation in all types of vehicles. Convenient holders keep harness straps out of the way when you're placing your child in the seat, and the plush cover set with matching pads removes easily for cleaning without requiring you to disassemble or uninstall the car seat.
The BRITAX BOULEVARD 70 Convertible Car Seat is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
One BRITAX BOULEVARD 70 Convertible Car Seat and manual.
Quinny CV078BIK, Chicco COTRBAADVE , Safety 1st Jaunt, Cybex Aton Infant , Maclaren Techno XLR , Bugaboo Cameleon, Graco SnugRide 30, Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller, Safety1st onBoardTM 35, Eddie Bauer Destination Travel , Quinny CV080BFXKT2, Graco Quattro Tour, Safety 1st Air Protect, Britax Frontier Booster , Evenflo Momentum 65 DLX, Eddie Bauer Adventurer, Peg-Perego Skate System, Peg Perego Si, Peg Perego Pliko Four, Baby Trend Expedition LX, Baby Trend Expedition ELX , Graco Ready2Grow LX, Graco Signature Series, Baby Trend Encore, Graco Quattro Tour Duo, Quinny CV078BHR , Peg Perego 2011 Primo , Primo Viaggio SIP 30, Safety 1st SleekRide LX , Quinny 2011 Buzz Stroller, Chicco Keyfit Caddy , Peg Perego Switch Four , Mia Moda Atmosferra, Quinny 2011 Senzz Stroller, Britax Boulevard 70, Peg Perego Vela, Lilly Gold Sit N, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, Britax - B-Agile, The First Years Via
1. I LOVE the ease of installation on this seat. I have LATCH and installed Rear-Facing in my 2006 Acura TL, rear passenger side on the full recline setting (required for rear-facing mode) and it was perfect. No towel or pool noodle needed like our Recaro ProRide. Its perfectly level with the ground and at a perfect angle for my 11 month old to ride comfortably. The latch belts are attached to the metal bars on the sides of the seat so you just slide it to the front of the seat for RF position! No rerouting or removing covers or anything like that! How simple, I was literally amazed at how easy they designed this. It took me 3 times longer to read the whole manual (ALWAYS read the whole manual first) than it did to adjust the strap position and install it.
2. My daughter rarely fell asleep in the car anymore because she was so busy looking out the windows and talking to herself in her mirror but in this seat every ride so far, short or long, she has fallen asleep within the first 5 minutes! It must be that comfortable!
3. The fabric does not get hot at all! We live in FL and even though it's November, it is still 80-something degrees in the afternoon and I have a black car with black interior and this seat felt nice and cool even when the rest of the car was burning hot.
4. The velcro strap holders are AWESOME! They hold the straps off to the sides so no more fishing for the buckles under your wiggling baby while you're putting them in their seat!
Graco Quattro Tour, Chicco Cortina KeyFit, Britax E9LC22S, Graco UrbanLite , Dream On Me The Wanderer, Bugaboo Cameleon , Graco Vie4 , Peg Perego Duette SW , Britax E9LD22XKIT1, Graco Alano Baby , Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro, Peg Perego 2011 Primo , BABY TREND Sit N, Peg Perego Si Travel, Peg Perego 2011 Primo, Peg Perego Switch , Peg Perego Switch Pois Grey, Quinny CV078BFO, Graco Snugride 35, Britax E9LC2H6, Quinny BUZZ3CCRED1 , Baby Trend Expedition , Angeles Runabout 6, Quinny CV078BFV, Britax E9LD22QKIT1, Quinny CV078BFU, Baby Trend Sit N , Eddie Bauer Comfort 65 , Graco Deluxe Stylus, Britax E9LD22RKIT1 , Britax E9LC21Q, Valco Baby Ion Single, Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller, Peg Perego Switch Boheme, Quinny CV078BFO, Peg Perego 2010 , Quinny CV155BFY, Graco Flip It , Eddie Bauer Adventurer, Graco Flint UrbanLite, UPPAbaby 2011 , Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, Baby Trend Expedition ELX , Chicco COTRBAMIRO
5. The material in the picture online (in my opinion) makes it look like a smooth meshy almost wind-breakery material... It is NOT like that at all! It almost feels like denim! It is nice material, but its not a very soft material (probably why it breathes so well) like I thought it was. This isn't a flaw at all, I really like it but it just wasn't what I thought!! Also, its not quite white and grey as it looks in the pictures. Its like a lighter grey and a darker grey stripe. It's still really nice, but I think the picture makes it look girlier than it really is.
6. I did not have to move my passenger seat up AT ALL! This seat is pretty big from front to back. I have a mid-size to large sedan and I didn't have to touch the seat settings. My 6' tall boyfriend car still sit up front in the passenger seat and be completely comfortable as if there were no seat behind his at all!