Save Price Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike
- Steel frame and fork; 54 centimeter seat tube (center to center)
- Alloy rims with alloy hub
- Rear flip flop hub
- Alloy side pull brakes
- Black Kenda 700 x 32 tires
Simple and single speed, this is a city rider's bike. No derailleurs; no more worrying about adjustments to temperamental components. Instead, the Giordano Rapido is outfitted with a flip flop hub so you can run it as a fixed gear or in standard freewheel single speed mode. At the heart of the Rapido, you'll find a strong handcrafted steel frame with horizontal dropouts that can handle urban abuse. The 32 hole alloy wheels roll on loud Kenda 700 x 32 tires that are capable of withstanding less than perfect roads. Front and rear alloy side pull brakes round out this spectacular road bike. Grab the Giordano Rapido and simply ride. Schwinn Hybrid Bike, Takara Kabuto Single, Huffy Women s Ocean , Schwinn Discover 700C, 58cm TRACK FIXED , Schwinn Men s Prelude, Pacific Stratus 26-Inch , Diamondback 2012 Overdrive, Vilano Aluminum Road Bike, Kent Dual Drive Tandem, Aluminum Road Bike, Mongoose Maxim 26-Inch, Huffy Vibration Bike , Vilano Fixed Gear Fixie, Diamondback 2012 Sorrento, GMC Denali Road Bike, Mongoose Women s Woodland, Huffy Men s Cardinal , Takara Sugiyama Flat, Dahon Boardwalk Folding , Giordano Rapido Single, Polaris Ranger Men s Bike , Dahon Speed Uno Folding, Huffy Good Vibration, Diamondback Insight 2, Schwinn Southport Bike, Schwinn Women s Lakeshore, Schwinn Crest Urban, Schwinn Women s SX2000, Critical Cycles Fixed, Vilano Tuono Performance, Currie Technologies eZip, Kink Curb 2013 BMX, Pacific Cycle Oceanside , Mongoose Impasse Dual, Schwinn Volare Hybrid Bike, Giordano Libero, Diamondback Mountain Bike , GMC Topkick , Diamondback Sport 29
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Frame: Handcrafted Tig welded steel frame with horizontal drop
- Seat Tube: 56 centimeters center to center
- Top Tube: 56 centimeters
- Fork: Tig Welded 1 inch threaded
- Rims: Alloy single wall 32 hole with stainless steel spoke
- Hub Rear: Joytech alloy 16 tooth freewheel and fix gear, bolt on
- Hub Front: Joytech alloy high flange, bolt on
- Tires: Kenda Black 700 x 32
- Hub: Rear flip flop
- Brake: Alloy Side Pull
- Crank: Steel 3-piece 170mm 44 tooth steel chain ring
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball and cone, English thread
- Pedals: Alloy cage with toe clips
- Handlebars: Steel Road 42.5cm wide
- Stem: Alloy Quill 1 inch 90 deg x 100mm
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4
- Seat Collar: Alloy
- Kickstand: Steel
- Bar Tape: Cork
- Assembly required; professional assembly is recommended
- Will fit riders 5 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall
- Stand over clearance: 31 inches
Pacific Dualie Bike, Susan G Komen Single , Schwinn Protocol 1.0 , Diamondback 2012 Podium, APEX 16 Folding Bike , Mongoose XR200, Diamondback Women s Bike , Schwinn Loop 7-Speed, Stowabike 20 City Bike, Diamondback Comfort Bike, Schwinn Women s Network , Schwinn Men s Midmoor, Currie Technologies eZip, a-lee 701 Matte Black, Schwinn Women s Midmoor , Diamondback Mountain Bike, Jeep 29er Comanche , Stowabike 26 Folding, Schwinn RS 5.0, Diamondback 2013 Overdrive , Nirve B-1 Men s Single, Pacific Cycle Bicycle., Jeep Cherokee 26-Inch, Diamondback Wildwood Classic, Tri-Ton Pro - 20 Three, Schwinn Ridge AL, Diamondback Recoil Full , Northwoods Ladies Springdale, New 26 Folding Mountain Bike, Currie Technologies eZip, Schwinn Searcher Bike , Kawasaki KX26G, Nashbar Hounder Road Bike, Dahon Mariner D7, Schwinn Miramar Bike, New Micargi 26, Diamondback Women Bike, Sonoma Chainless Drive, Dahon Eco C7, Torker Unistar LX, Mongoose TechProduct Description
Came speedily through the mail. Came all in pieces in one large box, but was incredibly easy to lift and move around. THIS BIKE IS LIGHT. The instructions to put it together were not the most helpful thing in the world. Make sure you have a crescent wretch and a set of hex wretches of various sizes in order to put it all together.
Other than that, it's a beautiful, well constructed bike. You might think about replacing the brake pads, they're not the best in the world, but other than that, it's a solid bike.
All the parts were present in excellent condition.(shipping was fast and prudent as well)
Assembly was simple.
For a safe ride make sure to:
- Tighten the stem of the handle really well or you will fall on face. Take it to a local bike shop and they will tighten it for you if you don't have the correct tools.
- Get adhesive stickers for the inside of the rims so you don't get flats often from the inside. They are cheap and all bike shops will have them; they last for about 10 years so no worries about replacing them.Mongoose Tactic Bicycle Green , Dahon Briza D7, Cyclamatic Power Plus, Dahon Mariner D7, Diamondback Vital One , BAMF Piledriver Urban, Nirve Beach Blossom Ladies, Dahon Mu P8, Nashbar Single-Speed , New Micargi 26 7 Speed, Takara Blacktop Fixie, Kettler Women s Verso, Diamondback Lustre Two, Mongoose Montana Bike, Kent Intl 82671, Kawasaki KDX1 , Mobo Mobito Black , Schwinn Le Tour Classic, Schwinn Searcher Bike, Melon Bicycles 5005239, Columba 26 Folding, Schwinn Men s Sanctuary, Titan Fusion Dual Suspension, Mongoose Crush Bike, Retrospec Fixie Beta, Huffy 26-Inch, PUMA Pico Folding Bike, Schwinn Women s Merge, Pure Fix Cycles Oscar, Dahon Speed D7, Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige, Amber Strut Matte, Civilian Bicycle, Focale 44 Matte, Columba 26 Alloy, NEW DAHON CURVE, Sonoma Men s Chainless, Diamondback Lustre Two, Mobo Mobito Three Wheeled, Mongoose Men s XR250 , Kawasaki KX26, Diamondback Lux 29, Montague 18 Paratrooper
- Adjust breaks properly.
- Tighten the wheel bolts well or they will slowly come off as you ride.
- Tighten all bolts really hard (especially the handle).
- The tires are in excellent condition for such a cheap (I got it for $170) bike.
- People were talking about how they replaced the breaks, peddles and the handle because they were not safe, this is an overreaction. All the parts are excellent in their factory condition. DO NOT waste money on new parts if the part that comes with the bike are not broken.
If you do all these things you will have an excellent bike in your hands. It feels like you are flying through the air when you ride it.
I hope this was helpful, thank you for reading.
Mongoose Vanish Bicycle, Diamondback 2012 Podium, Polaris IQ Cruiser Bike, Verso Cologne 7-Speed, Vilano Drift Fixed Gear , Retrospec Fixie Beta Series, Tour De France Stage, Mantis Ghost 26- Inch , L.L.Bean Sport Tour, Pedego Step-Through, Kent Women s Bayside, Northwoods Mens Springdale , Jeep Compass Hybrid Bike, Schwinn Excursion Hybrid Bike , Mongoose Pro Wing Comp, Diamondback Sorrento Bike, Dahon Speed P8, Retrospec Fixie Beta, Diamondback Mission 26-Inch, Schwinn Southport Cruiser Bike, MIAMI Citizen Bike, 48v 1000w 26 Inch, Tommaso Augusta Classic, Mantis 26 Beach, Retrospec Fixie Beta Series , Pacific Exploit Mountain Bike, Tour De France Stage One, Advanced SE 700c , Diamondback Lux Sport , Sun Flat Top Extreme DX, 48v 800w 26in Rear , Mongoose Men s Fireline, Giordano Libero 1.6 , MIAMI Citizen Bike , Schwinn Gridlock bike, Polaris RMK 26 , Diamondback Podium 2 , Diamondback Drifter Beach, Montague SwissFolding , Kink Launch 2013
I've had this bike for just over a month. I swapped out the seatpost for my own preference, decided to go with at clap style. The set post is not 25.4 it's 26.6mm. just for future reference. The frame is aluminum.
I was actually involved in a crash with a car a few days ago, the bike fared better than I did. Just had to adjust the stem, and the front wheel is out of true a little bit. This bike will certainly take a beating.
I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It's not the best bike on the market, but it is still and excellent bike. with some maintenance and a few new parts it will be even better. The frame is comfortable, wheels are strong.
Schwinn Network 7 Speed, Schwinn Suburban Sport, Diamondback Mountain Bike , Dahon Jack D7, Victory Ladies Touring, Mongoose Spinn Freestyle Bike, C1 Men s 700c , Pure Fix Cycles, Nirve Cherry Blossom, Schwinn Le Tour, Mercato Hybrid Bike, Vilano FORZA, Schwinn Men s Varsity, Mongoose Dibbs Freestyle, Columba 26 Alloy , BAMF Sucker Punch, New Black Micargi 26, Pure Fix Cycles, Nirve Hello Kitty, Yukon Trails Navigator Urban, Diamondback Women s Bike , Torker Unistar CX , Diamondback 2012 Podium, Kink Kicker BMX, New 54cm Aluminum , Schwinn Merge Bike, Eastern Bikes Battery , Pure Fix Cycles Romeo, 24v 500w 26in , Pure Fix Cycles, Guy s Cruiser Bike 26, Mongoose Men s Montana , Motovox Mini-Bike, Mobo Triton Silver , Mantis Colossus Green , Schwinn Men s Phocus , Schwinn Delta Sport, Bumblebeebolton Motorized Bike, Schwinn Tailwind Electric Bike, a-lee 714 Matte Black, Mongoose Tyax Comp, Zycle Fix ANGEL BABY, Schwinn Rocket Comp