Odyssey PC545 Powersports Battery ( Battery Odyssey )
Show All Users Reviews | Find and Compare Lowest Prices
Spec of Odyssey PC545 Powersports Battery
Brand : Odyssey
Model : PC545
Hazardous Material Type : -
Item Dimensions : Height 520 hundredths-inches , Length 700 hundredths-inches , Weight 1102 hundredths-pounds , Width 340 hundredths-inches ,
Warranty : Depending on your application (powersports, auto-motive) ODYSSEY batteries offer up to a 4-year full replacement warranty or within 400 cycles to 80 percentage depth of discharge, whichever occurs first. Since the actual warranty offered can vary with your geographical location, please contact an ODYSSEY representative for the warranty specific to your application.
Details Of Odyssey PC545 Powersports BatteryODYSSEY Batteries Powersports Battery features a rugged construction, built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether that territory is on land, sea, or snow. The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power—twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. The ODYSSEY battery is the ideal choice for a complete range of powersports applications: motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ultralight aircraft and Gyrocopter aircraft. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally during operation or charging, a safety relief valve per cell and robust intercell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity.
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 150
- Better warranty: Limited 2-year full replacement warranty, not pro rata
- Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation^Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time^Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours
- Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design^Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration
- Extreme temperature tolerant^This item is not for sale in Catalina Island